[squeak-dev] [Seaside] New catalog entry for Seaside 3.0.3

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 03:23:20 UTC 2013

> Nutty or not, the default installation of Seaside includes a dependency upon OmniBrowser (for starting and stopping the seaside server),
> plus a web server (used to be Kom and recently has moved to Zinc) ... the configuration describes all of the dependencies. The default
> configuration load includes just about everything that a developer might need to get up and running Seaside ...
>
> If you want to duplicate the information from the configuration in SqueakMap, then I suggest you take a look at the configuration itself....

Ok, I have not kept up with Seaside, I don't even know what a
ServerAdaptorBrowser is.   I thought if it is server-console UI, then
whether the dependency could be reversed to be more conventional where
the UI stuff depends on the core web engine.

In any case Squeak needs Seaside in its catalog and I would just like
to get a working one-click script recorded there that can do it.