[squeak-dev] [ANN] Minecraft Bindings - Minecraft.zip (0/1)

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Mar 6 21:02:50 UTC 2013

Remember to look at SharedPool and its subclasses. Andreas & I created this about, hmm, 8 years ago? as a way to make pools easier to handle. We did the simple pools that you see there but never got to do the more complex things like the TextConstants pool. About time somebody completed that work, I'd say.

As an illustration of it at work, look at ChronologyConstants, on the class side you will see #initialize. It lists all the class variables. If you click on the 'vars' button and select 'SqueakEpoch' you will get a browser with all the methods that use that value.

Ancient listmail on the original design at - http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.smalltalk.squeak.general/15501 - oh my, that was ten years ago.

tim
Strange OpCodes: APX: Apply Power and eXplode