[squeak-dev] Updating the website (was :Squeak 4.4 download link on squeak.org home page?)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Mar 7 02:55:36 UTC 2013

First let me note that Janko's description of how to get VNC access
working below is not quite right, I'll clarify in a separate email later.

For some reason the website won't run under VNC but does so fine
otherwise.  I'm going to reboot the server, it's about due for it
anyway, and then try again at which point I will report back.

Ken