[squeak-dev] External VM Plugins included with the All-In-One

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Mar 7 18:28:42 UTC 2013

On 07-03-2013, at 2:34 AM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:

> On 2013-03-06, at 21:31, tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:
>
>> On 06-03-2013, at 12:46 AM, Frank Shearar <frank.shearar at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Oh, I see SSL support there for Windows! For 4.5 I propose we roll that out across all platforms.
>> Let me know if you can find SSL support for RISC OS ;-)
>

> I see it ... in your future ... ;)

Careful with those glass balls Bert...

> Btw, would it be possible/make sense to fit a RISC OS VM into the all-in-one structure? Of course, the weird system module installation would have to be mediated somehow …

It might fit. The system modules thing is a bit irritating I guess but it's really only the same as having to install assorted libraries or OCX-wotsits on other OSs. I'll have to think about possible solutions to that.

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Furnulum pani nolo = I don't want a toaster.