[squeak-dev] Squeak news team?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Mar 8 02:42:37 UTC 2013

On 04-03-2013, at 2:55 PM, Ron Teitelbaum <Ron at USMedRec.com> wrote:

> Hey Tim,
>
> I've been trying to get a bit more engaged with the community again.  I was
> on the News team officially for a number of years but then passed the baton.
> Happy to take it back up again some.  I already have access to
> news.squeak.org, and our squeak google plus page and a community page.
>
> Let me know what you need.

… a better memory from the looks of it!  I forgot to reply.

I couldn't find any current info about who is doing news, whether they want to keep doing it etc. More news to spread across the net would be great. I'm trying to keep Squeak in the Pi news for example, since I'm often 'over there'. What other places would be good to keep well-fed?

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari? = How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?