[squeak-dev] FileList2 - users?

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 09:45:59 UTC 2013

There's a FileList2 class (...and a FileList), and FileList2 looks
rather old and crufty. For instance it doesn't use ToolBuilder. Its UI
is also partially broken; the buttons are too big, don't resize, don't
fit the look & feel of the rest of the image.

I could remove loads of dependencies from Tools to Morphic just by
axing this guy.

But before I do that (*), the name suggests that it was meant to
replace FileList. But does anyone actually use this?

frank

(*) Really, "axe" means "move to 45Deprecated".