[squeak-dev] [ANN] Minecraft Bindings - Minecraft.zip (0/1)

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Fri Mar 8 16:04:03 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

I think something is wrong with SS3 (could just be me).  I am able to
download the two files/projects I uploaded and they look fine.  When I try
to upload them to your project, I get an error saying the files are not in
MCZ format but they are the same files I uploaded to my project yesterday.

If I can get them uploaded to your project, I will remove them from mine. I
think it is best to keep the Minecraft stuff together.

Lou