[squeak-dev] Squeak board meeting minutes, 4 March 2013

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Mar 8 19:45:13 UTC 2013

On 08-03-2013, at 2:54 AM, Craig Latta <craig at netjam.org> wrote:

>     http://squeakboard.wordpress.com/2013/03/08/minutes-2013-03-04

The minutes mention that we are going to try to have general all-day open meetings via google hangouts on the 2nd & 4th Mondays of each month. Since the sun rises a bit eastwards of where I live I think someone in that direction should try to start it up; any of our Aussie or Japanese readers?

There's no particular agenda in mind for this first meeting other than to see if we can make it work and have a chance to say Hi! to a few people. If it seems a popular idea we can schedule demos, lectures, brainstorming, code reviews, scrabble tournaments (hey, has anyone done a Squeak scrabble game?), cage-fights, whatever. With a bit of luck we might sometimes generate some news-worthy tidbits to feed to Ron.

tim
Strange OpCodes: CEQ: Corrupt and Erase Queue