[squeak-dev] Another Memory Problem

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 23:35:57 UTC 2013

Hi Herbert,

    can you supply the csv file?  If so I could take a look.  If you can
supply the csv can you try and make the system crash by saving an image via
a doit that continues to read the file?  e.g.

Smalltalk saveAs: 'crash'.
self readCSVFrom: 'foo.csv'

And then start-up crash.image and if it crashes without user intervention
point me to the image, changes and csv?

--
best,
Eliot