[squeak-dev] [Seaside] New catalog entry for Seaside 3.0.3

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 10:55:54 UTC 2013

Tobias

I could not follow the link you have given

[1] Message-Id: <36A5BA15-D00F-4C7C-A1CD-3B9382D927BC at gmx.de>

Is it the following one?

Seaside, Squeak4.4, SqueakMap and Metacello, or Why Software
Configuration Management is Important (war: Re: [Seaside] New catalog
entry for Seaside 3.0.3)
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside/2013-March/029511.html

--Hannes