[squeak-dev] What happened to copy/paste and unicode?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Mar 21 21:37:08 UTC 2013

On 21-03-2013, at 1:26 PM, Chris Muller <asqueaker at gmail.com> wrote:

> By "gets all nasty and refuses to play" do you mean stripping the
> carriage-returns?

Much nastier; looks like some irritating initialisation problem. If I copy something from an external doc I can paste it into Squeak Ok. Then I can copy and paster from within Squeak after that. So the question becomes why does it work perfectly well in a 4.0 image but not a 4.3? Sigh.

tim
"!" The strange little noise you make when you can't scream...