[squeak-dev] Startup scripts on Windows - how?

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 22 12:59:10 UTC 2013

seems like URL is only one option...

             scriptName isEmpty ifFalse:[
                 "figure out if script name is a URL by itself"
                 isUrl := (scriptName asLowercase beginsWith:'http://') or:[
                         (scriptName asLowercase beginsWith:'file://') or:[
                         (scriptName asLowercase beginsWith:'ftp://')]].
                 isUrl ifFalse:[ | encodedPath pathTokens |
                     "Allow for ../dir/scriptName arguments"
                     pathTokens := scriptName splitBy: FileDirectory slash.
                     pathTokens := pathTokens collect: [:s | s
encodeForHTTP].
                     encodedPath := pathTokens reduce: [:acc :each | acc
, FileDirectory slash , each].
                     scriptName := (FileDirectory default uri
                         resolveRelativeURI: encodedPath) asString]].
         ]. ]

did you try a plain old file path?