[squeak-dev] BitBltPlugin>primitivePixelValueAt support

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Mar 24 05:48:49 UTC 2013

Eliot had the simple but brilliant idea to move the bitblt plugin to be a subclass of SmartSyntaxInterpreterPlugin and just copy my primitivePixelValueAt code into it. It works, at least so far as I can tell from running it and the BitBLt tests in TestRunner.

In order to save some of the changes to support it I need access to the http://www.squeaksource.com/Balloon3D repository - or a volunteer to cross-losd my two whole method changes.

And just now I managed to crush the image completely so I'll have to rework all this tomorrow and hope that in the interim nobody does anything silly like installing the partially dealt with changes. Sigh. Sorry about that.

tim
When all else fails, let a = 7.  If that doesn't help, then read the manual.