[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Graphics-tpr.205.mcz

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 18:04:47 UTC 2013

Most probably you moved AbstractFont to another package.
Could you verify how it is classified? I have :

Object subclass: #AbstractFont
	instanceVariableNames: ''
	classVariableNames: 'ForceNonSubPixelCount'
	poolDictionaries: ''
--->	category: 'Graphics-Fonts'

If it's not the case, change the category and publish a new version of Graphics.

Also the fact that you published 'nil' instead of an empty postscript
maked me think you don't have an up to date image, because I think
Bert solved this one already.

+ (PackageInfo named: 'Graphics') postscriptOfRemoval: 'nil'!

Nicolas