[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Graphics-tpr.205.mcz

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 20:42:08 UTC 2013

That's many rants, I don't think I can answer to all of them.
An up to date image is built automatically:

http://build.squeak.org/job/SqueakTrunk

If you browse the site, you might also get an unofficial VM automatically built.

Updating a modified image has no guaranty to work when one modifies
the system too deeply...
And just loading the latest MC version has very few chances to work,
some intermediate stages are mandatory.
In the most complex cases, one must merge the modifications of the
older image from an up-to-date image.

Last thing, I think that the dirty Exceptions package is not really dirty.
Most probably it's due to an incorrect load order in a mcm.

Nicolas