[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Graphics-tpr.205.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 06:49:25 UTC 2013

On 26 March 2013 00:27, tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:
> Starting from a fresh image from the Jenkins server that claimed to be completely clean and up to date

That's going to be the best we have, for the moment. Mainly because
* we never have a green build,
* Squeak has very limited command line support
** you need to feed it a chunk-formatted startup script, or a script
with no !s in it
** exceptions mean debuggers pop up, rather than dumping stack traces to stdout

But otherwise, if the resulting image is _not_ completely clean & up
to date, it's my fault, and please yell at me. Preferably in the form
of a nice bug report :)

frank