[squeak-dev] Re: More Squeak GSoC ideas wanted, 3 days left ....

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Mar 26 15:49:45 UTC 2013

Bert, just to be clear, ESUG is not selecting the projects, mentors do!
Also Smalltalk GSoC is just under the ESUG umbrella, therefore
independent of ESUG.

But you are right, if you stay passive, others will decide about your
destiny. So, propose the projects, volunteer as mentors, encourage
students, only this way you'll influence the Smalltalk future your way.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek