[squeak-dev] Weird transient Traits test error

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Fri May 3 20:18:06 UTC 2013

Yes but Environments are not stabilized yet.
Look for example at CompiledMethodTest>>#testMethodClass
It is failing because Environment>>#forgetClass:logged: moves the class
binding in undeclared (Dictionary>>#declare:from: ), but then overwrite the
value with nil.
Thus the references to AnObsoleteTUTU are then nilled out...