[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tests-fbs.205.mcz

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Tue May 7 13:35:39 UTC 2013

On Mon, 6 May 2013, commits at source.squeak.org wrote:

> Frank Shearar uploaded a new version of Tests to project The Trunk:
> http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Tests-fbs.205.mcz

> Name: Tests-fbs.205
> Author: fbs
> Time: 4 May 2013, 9:29:08.634 pm
> UUID: add31da5-c70b-4e15-a7a6-f3c95d0d651b
> Ancestors: Tests-fbs.204
>
> Add a #cleanUp so that ReleaseBuilder doesn't have to re-initialise MCMockPackageInfo.

I know I'm a bit late with this, but this is not exactly what the previous
behavior was. Implementing

cleanUp: aggressive

 	aggressive ifTrue: [ self initialize ]

is more like what it was before. I'm not sure if it's a problem to call
#initialize during #cleanUp (or if it's necessary at all), but the
behavior changed. The same is true for the GetText package.

Levente