[squeak-dev] Smalltalk >> #removeKey: broken?

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Wed May 8 06:04:50 UTC 2013

Dale Henrich has recently been having broken Metacello+Squeak4.5 builds.

He & I traced the issue down to Metacello requiring
underscore-containing selectors (like Xtreams). It took us quite a
while to get there because we need better command line tools. (I'm
working on this right now.)

The straw that's breaking Dale's back right now is that apparently
Smalltalk >> #removeKey: no longer works [1]. That might well be the
case, given that we're Environmentifying the image.

Would some kind soul verify that #removeKey: works or doesn't work?
Otherwise I'll try do so today.

Thanks!

frank

[1] https://github.com/dalehenrich/metacello-work/issues/155