[squeak-dev] The Inbox: DoubleDiff-DS.9.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Tue May 21 15:19:52 UTC 2013

You mean it shouldn't happen by accident unless the user accidentally
added the Inbox to a package, of course.

But if Levente had his way, ideally the user would be annoyed every
time she submitted something to the Inbox (because, of course,
submissions to the Inbox would be quickly reviewed, and accepted or
rejected; either way the package versions would end up in Trunk or the
TreatedInbox). Ideally.

frank