[squeak-dev] Daily Commit Log

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Tue May 21 23:55:06 UTC 2013

Changes to Trunk (http://source.squeak.org/trunk.html) in the last 24 hours:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-May/005960.html

Name: Tests-fbs.215
Ancestors: Tests-fbs.214

Tests for the Environment-friendly SystemNavigation.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-May/005961.html

Name: MorphicExtras-fbs.108
Ancestors: MorphicExtras-fbs.107

Move unto MorphicExtras the things that are MorphicExtras. Flaps-referencing methods, in this case.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-May/005962.html

Name: System-fbs.534
Ancestors: System-fbs.533

Move unto MorphicExtras the things that are MorphicExtras. Flaps-referencing methods, in this case.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-May/005963.html

Name: Morphic-fbs.650
Ancestors: Morphic-fbs.649

How did these guys creep back here? They belong in Tools.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-May/005964.html

Name: System-fbs.535
Ancestors: System-fbs.534

Environmentally-aware SystemNavigation didn't look at the metaclass heirarchy, so couldn't find class-side implementors, for instance.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-May/005965.html

Name: Tests-fbs.216
Ancestors: Tests-fbs.215

Environmentally-aware SystemNavigation didn't look at the metaclass heirarchy, so couldn't find class-side implementors, for instance.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-May/005966.html

Name: EToys-fbs.96
Ancestors: EToys-bf.95

MethodReference new setStandardClass: foo methodSymbol: bar -> MethodReference class: foo selector: bar.

I can't get rid of that deletion from the commit, but it should be harmless: that class doesn't exist anymore.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-May/005967.html

Name: GetText-fbs.32
Ancestors: GetText-fbs.31

MethodReference new setStandardClass: foo methodSymbol: bar -> MethodReference class: foo selector: bar.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-May/005968.html

Name: Monticello-fbs.544
Ancestors: Monticello-ul.543

MethodReference new setStandardClass: foo methodSymbol: bar -> MethodReference class: foo selector: bar.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-May/005969.html

Name: PackageInfo-Base-fbs.65
Ancestors: PackageInfo-Base-bf.64

MethodReference new setStandardClass: foo methodSymbol: bar -> MethodReference class: foo selector: bar.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-May/005970.html

Name: Morphic-fbs.651
Ancestors: Morphic-fbs.650

MethodReference new setStandardClass: foo methodSymbol: bar -> MethodReference class: foo selector: bar.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-May/005971.html

Name: System-fbs.536
Ancestors: System-fbs.535

MethodReference new setStandardClass: foo methodSymbol: bar -> MethodReference class: foo selector: bar.

And the very first toehold of making MethodReference Environmentally friendly.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-May/005972.html

Name: Tests-fbs.217
Ancestors: Tests-fbs.216

MethodReference new setStandardClass: foo methodSymbol: bar -> MethodReference class: foo selector: bar.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-May/005973.html

Name: Tools-fbs.465
Ancestors: Tools-fbs.464

MethodReference new setStandardClass: foo methodSymbol: bar -> MethodReference class: foo selector: bar.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-May/005974.html

Name: ToolsTests-fbs.63
Ancestors: ToolsTests-fbs.62

MethodReference new setStandardClass: foo methodSymbol: bar -> MethodReference class: foo selector: bar.

Tests!

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-May/005975.html

Name: System-fbs.537
Ancestors: System-fbs.536

* Pull the big chunk o' code into a block so we can see that we iterate over both instance- and class-side.
* Add the #environment accessor I should have added in the last commit.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-May/005976.html

Name: ToolsTests-fbs.64
Ancestors: ToolsTests-fbs.63

In a MessageTrace, selecting the zeroth item (i.e., selecting no item), and then calling #removeMessageFromBrowser will remove the first item in the list.