[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Collections-bf.496.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu May 23 16:20:58 UTC 2013

Bert, could you please explain why you want this?  I hate this because
it means now there is no way to un-Italicize, un-bold, or
un-underline, colored text and leave it colored.  These types of text
decoration two are totally independent of each other, now they're
commingled?

Also, what if I'm doing base white-on-black, you want to hard-code us
to black text so we end up with black-on-black and unable to even see
it.

It's already so easy to switch text color to black:   Command+6 + Enter.

Isn't that easy enough without making it impossible for folks writing
documents in Squeak that contain colored text?