[squeak-dev] Cmd-0

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri May 24 17:32:06 UTC 2013

On 2013-05-24, at 19:07, Chris Muller <asqueaker at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think we have made our respective positions clear. Let's poll others:
>
> A) Argh: I don't care [note: that's a fine opinion, but please do not reply]
> B) Bert: Cmd-0 should remove all text attributes
> C) Chris: Cmd-0 should remove all text attributes except coloring
>
> The way you worded the ballot is from your position.  For fairness, I submit a version of the ballot that is worded from my position:
>
>   A)  Argh: I don't care [note: that's a fine opinion, but please do not reply]
>   B)  Bert:  Cmd-0 should adjust Text emphasis, plus make a color-change.
>   C)  Chris:  Cmd-0 should remove Text emphasis, preserving the selected color.

Hehe. How about this for compromise - I only changed mine.

  A)  Argh: I don't care [note: that's a fine opinion, but please do not reply]
  B)  Bert:  Cmd-0 should remove Text emphasis, and remove all selected colors.
  C)  Chris:  Cmd-0 should remove Text emphasis, preserving the selected color.

- Bert -