[squeak-dev] Cmd-0

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Fri May 24 18:08:10 UTC 2013

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 10:51 AM, Chris Muller <asqueaker at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yoshiki, if you say it can be another key combination, then that would be a
> vote for what I want..
>
> There seems to be some confusion about what we're voting about.
>
> A) Don't care.
> B)
>    Cmd+0 = remove all emphasis attributes including color.
>    Shift+Cmd+0 = remove all Text-specific emphasis.
> C)
>    Cmd+0 = remove all Text-specific emphasis.
>    Shift+Cmd+0 = remove all emphasis attributes including color.
>
> If you previously were voting about semantics and this changes your vote,
> please vote again.

The trouble is that shift-0 has some other characters in different
keyboards.  I'd think that Cmd-0 should remove all emphasis attribute
including color (clear and simple feature to a clear and simple place)
 and then some other key combination, and then find somewhat more
obscure place to put the other feature.

--
-- Yoshiki