[squeak-dev] FileSystem

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Sat May 25 22:51:31 UTC 2013

Hi Frank,

Can you tell me which one has better SUnit coverage? (I'm on a phone.)

If FileSystem doesn't have just some enormous complexity, if the code is at least as good (however we're going to be measuring that) and there are good tests, I can't think of any reason we shouldn't do what the hipsters are doing, except of course the work involved.

<ironic type="hipster">mustache</ironic>