[squeak-dev] Re: FileSystem

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Sun May 26 15:13:12 UTC 2013

Frank Shearar-3 wrote
> FileSystem has won and we should use it

Wow, I'm impressed by the thoughtfulness of the request, as well as the
regarding adopting improvements in Squeak. In fact, I've felt the
relationship between Squeak and Pharo warming for a while and this confirms
that yet again. Thanks to all for being so cool!

- Sean

p.s. I still dream about a day when Squeak and Pharo cooperate more
directly, possibly even [gasp] unifying (e.g. Pharo core + Squeak/etoys on
top), but I try not to talk about it as not to scare people ;)

-----
Cheers,
Sean