[squeak-dev] Squeak's presence on GitHub

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Wed May 29 08:40:16 UTC 2013

Done, and done.

One thing that I should note is that it may be the case that
membership in an organisation is not public by default. Hannes, would
you confirm this? So you ought to see that you're a member of
squeak-smalltalk, but - if my suspicions are correct - you won't see
that kneb139 is.

If that's the case, I'll flip the switches to show membership publically.

frank