[squeak-dev] The Trunk: System-fbs.540.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Fri May 31 19:58:39 UTC 2013

Frank Shearar uploaded a new version of System to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/System-fbs.540.mcz

Name: System-fbs.540
Author: fbs
Time: 31 May 2013, 8:52:50.384 pm
UUID: 8410fe5a-771a-4a9d-911a-8380ebc48616
Ancestors: System-nice.539

Move TextDomainManager >> #allMethodsWithTranslations to EToys, because of the reference to EToyVocabulary.

If we split up this kind of searching we could isolate this reference to EToys. Then we could restore this function to System-Localization.

=============== Diff against System-nice.539 ===============

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: TextDomainManager class>>allMethodsWithTranslations (in category 'accessing') -----
- allMethodsWithTranslations
- 	"Look for #translated calls"
- 	| methodsWithTranslations |
- 	methodsWithTranslations := TranslatedReceiverFinder new stringReceiversWithContext: #translated.
- 	methodsWithTranslations := methodsWithTranslations ,
- 		(TranslatedReceiverFinder new stringReceiversWithContext: #translatedNoop).
-
- 	methodsWithTranslations := methodsWithTranslations collect: [:each | each key compiledMethod].
-
- 	"Look for Etoys tiles and vocabularies"
- 	methodsWithTranslations := methodsWithTranslations , (EToyVocabulary allPhrasesWithContextToTranslate collect: [:r |
- 		(MethodReference class: r second selector: r third) compiledMethod]).
-
- 	^methodsWithTranslations!