[squeak-dev] The Trunk: EToys-fbs.97.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Fri May 31 19:59:03 UTC 2013

Frank Shearar uploaded a new version of EToys to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/EToys-fbs.97.mcz

Name: EToys-fbs.97
Author: fbs
Time: 31 May 2013, 8:52:01.556 pm
UUID: 90465052-e663-4811-831c-0048aa1c1cd1
Ancestors: EToys-fbs.96

Move TextDomainManager >> #allMethodsWithTranslations to EToys, because of the reference to EToyVocabulary.

If we split up this kind of searching we could isolate this reference to EToys. Then we could restore this function to System-Localization.

=============== Diff against EToys-fbs.96 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: TextDomainManager class>>allMethodsWithTranslations (in category '*EToys') -----
+ allMethodsWithTranslations
+ 	"Look for #translated calls"
+ 	| methodsWithTranslations |
+ 	methodsWithTranslations := TranslatedReceiverFinder new stringReceiversWithContext: #translated.
+ 	methodsWithTranslations := methodsWithTranslations ,
+ 		(TranslatedReceiverFinder new stringReceiversWithContext: #translatedNoop).
+
+ 	methodsWithTranslations := methodsWithTranslations collect: [:each | each key compiledMethod].
+
+ 	"Look for Etoys tiles and vocabularies"
+ 	methodsWithTranslations := methodsWithTranslations , (EToyVocabulary allPhrasesWithContextToTranslate collect: [:r |
+ 		(MethodReference class: r second selector: r third) compiledMethod]).
+
+ 	^methodsWithTranslations!