[squeak-dev] [ANN] Squeak4.5-13316 ready to download

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 21:03:22 UTC 2013

El 11/2/13, 5:46 PM, "Chris Muller" <asqueaker at gmail.com> escribió:

>Edgar, what is this?
>
>I think your subject line could confuse people by appearing to be an
>ANNouncement of an "official" release of Squeak.
>
>Just to be clear, Squeak 4.5 is not released.  This might just be an
>updated trunk image..?

Try to clarify.

People on my group who attend Smalltalks2013 complains about updating to
last trunk raise some Monticello windows.
So as I follow trunk closely for my use is easier to me made a hand
updated .image.
I do not claim this is ³official².
I said should be the same as CI builds as I do no put any different.

Sorry if I so some wrongŠ

Edgar