[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Installer-Core-fbs.385.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sun Nov 17 21:55:31 UTC 2013

Frank Shearar uploaded a new version of Installer-Core to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Installer-Core-fbs.385.mcz

Name: Installer-Core-fbs.385
Author: fbs
Time: 17 November 2013, 9:54:59.988 pm
UUID: 363eee87-69f1-664a-857c-0ba322add113
Ancestors: Installer-Core-cmm.384

I think this is a serious misuse of DNU, but this method is, in fact, used: the #isThisEverCalled: pops up a self halt which breaks Metacello.

While we should rewrite this to _not_ need the DNU, we need the #isThisEverCalled: removed.

=============== Diff against Installer-Core-cmm.384 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Installer class>>doesNotUnderstand: (in category 'custom names') -----
  doesNotUnderstand: aMessage
- self isThisEverCalled: 'What is this?'.
  	^ self remembered at: aMessage selector ifAbsent: [ super doesNotUnderstand: aMessage ]!