[squeak-dev] Crypto support?

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 21:29:24 UTC 2013

Tony Garnock-Jones wrote NaCl bindings for Squeak (hence also Pharo)
the other day. Those shouldn't ship with the base image (but I'd love
to see someone put in the effort to make NaCl work in the
ExternalPackages collection of builds... just saying. (Also, NaCl
is... odd, in that you get a specific binary built for your platform.
There's no generic build.)

frank