[squeak-dev] Crypto support?

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 21:31:12 UTC 2013

That's why I used the phrase "better encapsulated" :) I don't care
particularly _where_ the randomness comes from (and on a Unix machine,
/dev/random or /dev/urandom (I can't remember which) is the proper
place). I just really, really don't want a Crypto package depending on
a Sound package. So if System supplied a hook that declared "get your
randomness here", and the base image _happened_ to connect that to
one's mic, that would be OK. But the direct dependency is bonkers.

frank

On 19 November 2013 21:27, Nicolas Cellier