[squeak-dev] Failing tests

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 20:51:53 UTC 2013

We currently have 13 failing tests. I'd love it if someone could fix some:

http://build.squeak.org/job/SqueakTrunk/619/testReport/?

Tests.Monticello.MCEnvironmentLoadTest.testLoadIntoEnvironment is a
marker, showing that we still have work to do on Environments (this is
not necessary for 4.5, I would think, but of course if someone did it,
they'd earn big brownie points)

Tests.Exceptions.ExceptionTests.testHandlerFromAction is a known bug
in our exception handling.

But the others, especially the ReleaseBuilder test are, IIRC (please
check the list archives for details) signs of Environment issues.

Please take a look at the list and see if there's anything you can help with.

frank