[squeak-dev] Squeaksource down?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Nov 28 00:04:55 UTC 2013

CC to box-admins list.

Something certainly seems wrong, but I cannot tell what. I was recently
granted access to box2.squeak.org, which hosts the mail services, the
source.squeak.org web server, and the squeak.org web site, so I can
log in and look at it.

The mail delivery is working, otherwise you would not be reading this.
But both the source.squeak.org and squeak.org web sites are unresponsive.
I see nothing obviously wrong on the server. The web server images are
running, there is adequate free disk space, and there are no rogue
processes gobbling up CPU.

Dave