[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-nice.694.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Wed Oct 2 00:16:09 UTC 2013

Nicolas Cellier uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-nice.694.mcz

Name: Morphic-nice.694
Author: nice
Time: 2 October 2013, 2:13:52.8 am
UUID: 1d8bc696-d20f-496d-9668-d253a08556ae
Ancestors: Morphic-nice.693

multiComposeLinesFrom:to:delta:into:priorLines:atY: is no more used, farewell...

=============== Diff against Morphic-nice.693 ===============

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: NewParagraph>>multiComposeLinesFrom:to:delta:into:priorLines:atY: (in category 'composition') -----
- multiComposeLinesFrom: start to: stop delta: delta into: lineColl priorLines: priorLines
- 	atY: startingY
- 	"While the section from start to stop has changed, composition may ripple all the way to the end of the text.  However in a rectangular container, if we ever find a line beginning with the same character as before (ie corresponding to delta in the old lines), then we can just copy the old lines from there to the end of the container, with adjusted indices and y-values"
-
- 	| newResult |
-
- 	newResult := TextComposer new
- 		multiComposeLinesFrom: start
- 		to: stop
- 		delta: delta
- 		into: lineColl
- 		priorLines: priorLines
- 		atY: startingY
- 		textStyle: textStyle
- 		text: text
- 		container: container
- 		wantsColumnBreaks: wantsColumnBreaks == true.
- 	lines := newResult first asArray.
- 	maxRightX := newResult second.
- 	"maxRightX printString displayAt: 0 at 0."
- 	^maxRightX
- !