[squeak-dev] Re: Small text composition bench

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 19:49:35 UTC 2013

It's COG that's impressive in this case (well, as long as Spur is not
ready).
Indeed, the latest squeak still spends 713ms with a 4.10.10 interpreter VM,
so primitive 103 makes a difference...
On the Pi, it still makes sense to try and restore primitive 103 - for the
simple case of StrikeFont and ByteString...