[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tests-cmm.256.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 16:50:48 UTC 2013

Sure, as long as it makes sense to do so :) I mean, I just made a more or less faithful copy of an existing facility. I applied no effort to thinking about whether any particular feature was valuable of useful.

At the very least it needs a rename, because it's not immediately obvious to me what 'last' means here. Revert most recent? Revert oldest? I don't know!

frank