[squeak-dev] About embedded morph vertical alignment

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Oct 14 00:58:18 UTC 2013

On 13-10-2013, at 2:38 PM, Nicolas Cellier <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com> wrote:

> Embedded morphs in text are currently aligned on line top.
> If you put many of different height on the same line, it's ugly.
> Shouldn't they rather be aligned with bottom on baseline?

If it's plausible there really ought to be a style option for each embedded morph - align top to line-top, align bottom to baseline, align middle to line middle, etc. Come to think of it, I thought that such options were already there. GeeBook, or BookPage, or some class like that?

tim
Strange OpCodes: IOP: Insult OPerator