[squeak-dev] VM download location confusion

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Oct 16 00:19:33 UTC 2013

We have a fairly confusing story for downloading VMs at the moment, at least so far as I can see. I'm particularly referring to Mac VMs here, since I don't have any idea what the situation with Windows VMs might be.

squeakvm.org/mac  points to a cog vm that seems to date itself to 2010, or to an autobuilder for the pharo group at inria (which won't respond to me anyway). Eliot's blog site has a quite separate download folder. There's the jenkins autobuilder at build.squeak.org as well, of course.

We should probably have a better story than that.

tim
Fractured Idiom:- QUE SERA SERF - Life is feudal