[squeak-dev] The Trunk: System-cmm.602.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 02:18:00 UTC 2013

Really strange.  My changes were almost entirely refactorings.  I
can't think of any reason they should cause a segfault.

What's the input file being fed to this image (as the first arg after
the image name)?  Whatever it's doing, it appears to be loading
something from some MC repository, which triggers a call to
ClassBuilder>recompile:from:to:mutate: which causes the
updateInstancesFrom: on CanvasCharacterScanner.

Which package and version is it trying to load when it crashes?  That
might offer a clue..