[squeak-dev] The Trunk: System-ul.528.mcz

Ian Piumarta piumarta at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 21:48:18 UTC 2013

Hi Dave,

On Oct 21, 2013, at 05:38 , David T. Lewis wrote:

> The SVN trunk/src is up to date as of today, although this is in the
> new flat directory layout with internal and external plugins in the
> same directory.

I have been able (with surprisingly little ad hoc tweaking) to make your simpler organisation work with the current cmake build process and produce a working VM with all of the usual internal and external plugins.  (Like the French don't quite say: "The /unix/src is dead!  Long live the /src!" :-)

To eliminate the tweaking will need a couple of hours' work on the cmake scripts.  I'm about to be traveling for a week so that will not be immediate, but will be very soon.

> So -- if the existing builds could be set to run under cron, then it
> should be a small additional step to wire them into Jenkins to trigger
> the builds and display the results.

Let's try to make that happen.  I can attack the first part as soon I get back.

Regards,
Ian