[squeak-dev] use of pointsTo: for includesSelector:

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Oct 25 22:54:58 UTC 2013

On 25-10-2013, at 2:53 PM, Nicolas Cellier <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ouch! bad bug!
> I don't know if we need the speed, but we need the correctness.
A related bit of code is the Preferences class>thoroughSenders which really seems like something that doesn’t need to be a preference anymore. I’m pretty sure any machine we’re plausibly running on these days can handle the thorough search for senders; my guess is that the first generation Pi is about the slowest likely Squeakinator and it has no problems. Or is anyone still running a production system on a 100MHz 386?

tim
"Bother" said Pooh, as he flunked the the sobriety test.