[squeak-dev] A Bounty for CMake-ifying stack/Cog vm build process

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 20:54:23 UTC 2013

On 31 October 2013 21:40, tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:

> On 31-10-2013, at 1:30 PM, Igor Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > (Btw, i remember there was work on building Cog Stack VM on Raspberry Pi,
> > but i don't know details in what state it is. @JB, care to share)?
> >

> I did it 6 months ago. I’m running it right now. All the code is in the
> appropriate places on squeakvm.org
>

> yes but it does not using cmake (or any other common building process to
build
VM on all platforms), while i talking about cmake everywhere (or at least
using CMakeVMMaker as a part of build/configuring process).

as in [1], it doesn't using cmake, but still automates things up to the
level where
you can build VM fully automatically.

https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-vm/tree/master/mc/CMakeVMMaker.package/StackEvtAndroidConfig.class

still i'm not aware of full details about work being done there, so i think
i'd better
shut up and let original authors of that work stand up and share details.

tim

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.