[squeak-dev] fonts, characterscanners and dead primitive 103

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 12:25:29 UTC 2013

Yeah but on this particular list, the diaspora isn't as interesting as what
we're going to do with the bits we've got. I'm a huge fan of and advocate
of Cuis, in part because the Cuis crowd still dreams of becoming the basis
of a future Squeak. The Pharo crowd though, with Elvis, has left the
building.

It's probably best if I stop talking right bloody now.

On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 5:03 AM, Nicolas Cellier <

--
Casey Ransberger