[squeak-dev] Daily Commit Log

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Mon Sep 2 23:55:05 UTC 2013

Changes to Trunk (http://source.squeak.org/trunk.html) in the last 24 hours:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-September/006327.html

Name: Kernel-fbs.803
Ancestors: Kernel-cmm.802

When adding a class var, use a #environment message send, because the environment instvar may be nil (when classes explicitly wish to defer the decision of containing environment to their superclass).

(I've been using this change for ages in my own images.)

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-September/006328.html

Name: Protocols-fbs.43
Ancestors: Protocols-fbs.42

Kernel shouldn't reference UI stuff. Even though this could well belong in System, I'm moving it to Protocol because that's the only in-image user of the message.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-September/006329.html

Name: Kernel-fbs.804
Ancestors: Kernel-fbs.803

Kernel shouldn't reference UI stuff. Even though this could well belong in System, I'm moving it to Protocol because that's the only in-image user of the message.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-September/006330.html

Name: Tools-tpr.493
Ancestors: Tools-tpr.492

Improve FileContentsBrowser a little; stop the Errors on 'senders' and 'implementors' buttons.
'hierarchy' and 'vars' could both do with fixing too, but can't think how right now.