[squeak-dev] fonts, characterscanners and dead primitive 103

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 01:39:25 UTC 2013

I'm not sure what the deal here is. It's native OS fonts, I think, and also something that hasn't come up to my recollection since Juan gave us a much-nicer-than-we-had (anti-aliased) font from Cuis.

I'd like to see us depend less on host facilities now that we have the Cogs, so I'm biased, but I'd say: go ahead and break it if no one is raising an objection.

Is this related to the Scratch work, out of curiosity?