[squeak-dev] SqueakSSL plugin that ships with Cog faulty? was: Re: all-in-one not loading the SqueakSSL plugin (or webclient + ssl not working in all-in-one)

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 21:07:45 UTC 2013

the SqueakSSL plugin that ships with the VM doesn't load into the image when
using Cog 2714, 2732, or 2776 on linux or xp with Squeak or Pharo 1.4.

If I use the one from here: https://code.google.com/p/squeakssl/ then
everything works fine.

Not sure why that is or what to do about it.

I think in the next all-in-one I can add in the google code version of the
plugin.