[squeak-dev] [ANN] New source.squeak.org prototype

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Sep 7 21:56:30 UTC 2013

With Monticello-cmm.569 it seems to be doing the right things. Very nice!

One question - Browse mc versions gives a patch browser that displays the
versions, but it does not seem to be showing method timestamp and author
initial information, or the mc origin of each method version. Is this
not yet implemented, or am I missing something in my image that is present
in yours?

Thanks,
Dave